The one and only!
Sophie la girafe© was first created in France in 1961 and was an immediate success. Over 60 years later, Sophie la girafe has grown to be the world’s best selling teether, trusted by mothers & celebrities worldwide!
The reason is simple: babies love Sophie la girafe. She is fun, lovable, stimulating and safe. She has become so popular that 99% of French babies have a Sophie! Worldwide, over 50 million Sophies have been sold.
Sophie la girafe is made in France with 100% natural rubber and food-grade paint. She is BPA and Phthalate-free and is one of the safest toys for a baby to bite and chew on. Slender, flexible and soft, your baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety. The well chosen design makes her easy to grasp for tiny hands. The bumpy head and legs help soothe sore, teething gums. Lovable and amusing, she makes a happy sound when squeezed which stimulates hearing and helps your baby to understand the link between cause and effect.
Sophie la girafe stimulates all five senses:
- Sight: the dark and contrasting spots all over Sophie la girafe’s body provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognisable to a baby. She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring object.
- Hearing: her squeaker keeps your baby amused, stimulates hearing, and helps to understand the link between cause and effect. Such fun for a baby!
- Taste: there are lots of parts for a baby to chew on such like ears, horns & legs. She is perfect for soothing sore gums when teething and is completely safe.
- Touch: Sophie is very soft to touch, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses.
- Smell: the singular scent of natural rubber (from the Hevea tree) makes Sophie la girafe very special and easy for your child to identify amongst all her other toys.
Your baby will love Sophie!
She is offered in a lovely gift box
Age: from 0 months.